Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week Nine

This week I will be home for SPRING BREAK!!! It is finally here and I have been home for 2 days now. It is amazing to come home and see family. It's a great feeling when you walk into the house and your dog remembers who you are. My dog Bailey was freaking out when I walked in and I had to sit and pet her until she stopped whining, and even then we kept following me around.

I don't know if she remembered me from seeing me or if it was the smell of me. I smelt like home and she knew my name when mom said I was home. When I am not able to be home as often, it is great to walk in the door and know she still remembers me. It's a reminder that she still can recognize me.

I love coming home and seeing my dog in the window waiting for anyone to come home. It's even better when she sees me and knows I haven't been there in a while and can't wait to see me. Dogs are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment